Tivaro 20lwaterproof dual opening drybag
Spacious 20 litre handlebar bag with waterproof construction for keeping your lightweight and bulky gear dry and secure
Tivaro 20l waterproof dual opening drybag
Tivaro is a front mounted drybag with an integral harness for attaching to your handlebars. Although the harness adds a few grams to your set up it provides convenience and stability, making it easier to pack while attached to your bike.
Tivaro makes the most of the space between your bars and your front wheel. It is ideal for high volume, low weight items such as sleeping bags, insulated jackets and such like. Our favourite way to pack is to line it with an inflatable camping mat and stuff a sleeping bag inside.
The two roll-top entry points means you do not have to unpack everything just to get to your spare gloves or fumble around for that headtorch in the fading light.
Two nylon straps run around the bag and around your handlebars. On the way they pass through 4 Hypalon tabs on the outside of the bag which help to retain position and adjust the volume to your contents.
Adjustability for different bar widths comes from the horizontal webbing ladder running across the harness. An additional vertical webbing ladder can be used as an attachment point to secure your bag down to your forks.
All the seams are welded to give a waterproof finish and the fabric is the same durable and waterproof 450d TPU nylon used across the range. Buckles are high quality 25 mm Duraflex S.J. buckles - we have used these on our UK made luggage for years for there reliability and holding power.
The front of the bag is finished off with a reflective logo, it won't make you go faster you will have to train for that!
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Welded construction with waterproof shell fabric for maximum weather resistance
- Dual roll-top entry points for complete convenience
- Integral handlebar harness for stability and ease of use
Outer: 450d TPU nylon
Buckles: 25 mm Duraflex S.J.
Weight: 390 g
Capacity: 20 litres
Stuffed length: 400 mm
Stuffed circumference: 750 mm
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Ultralight Long-Distance Bikepacking: What to Pack
- Long Mynd delights
- 2016 review
- Kendal Mountain Festival 2016
- Adventure Pedlars - A company born out of a 20,000km bike ride:
- Bikepacking what to pack
- UK Made Adventure - Stingray
- UK Made Adventure - Stem Cell
- UK Made Adventure - Koala
- What is Bikepacking
Used this product?Write a review
Easy to fit, very functional, perfect fot British weather
Used this over on my MTB on a gruelling three ride across Exmoor and Dartmoor to carry my sleeping bag, mat, spare shorts, down jacket and some cliff bars. All fit perfectly and stayed bone dry.
Couple of minor points to be aware of:
1. If it's not super tight (I used extra Velcro to attach it to my handlebars and headset) then it will move. If you're doing some serious techie stuff (we did) it will bounce
2. Mine was super tight but the excellent rugged material did still rub the front of my frame and removed some of the paintwork so I would advise using something to protect your frame at the front (duct tape would do it) if that sort of thing bothers you.
3. The carabiners in the picture don't come with it, I put them on so I could clip my rock shoes to it.
PS. Sleeping bag was the Alpkit pipedream 400 and mat was the Alpkit Numo