Kangalightweight handlebar harness
Tough and lightweight handlebar harness with removable fibreglass struts for the ultimate handlebar bag security; UK-made for durability.
Kanga lightweight handlebar harness
£58.00 Was: £65.00
You, your bike, and the mountain. A wobbly handlebar bag just doesn’t fit into that picture, so we’ve brought the Kanga onto the scene.
Designed with fat bikes in mind, Kanga gives your handlebar drybag a boost, increasing tyre clearance to prevent abrasions and wear.
Constructed from water resistant, bombproof, and lightweight VX21 in our UK factory, Kanga is light enough for those tough uphill ascents yet abiding enough to stick with you through all your bikepacking adventures.
Removable flexible fibreglass stays provide a rigid structure to keep your luggage securely in place, providing stability and balance so you can really push it through those technical sections.
A small pouch gives provides a secure yet accessible hidey-hole for your valuables.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
- Harness for stabilizing your handlebar set-up
- Made to last in the UK
- Bombproof, waterproof, and ultralight VX21
- Small pocket for stashing your valuables
- Multiple bar-tacked daisy chain webbing ladders for versatile and secure attachment
- Removable flexible fiberglass stays for stability
- VELCRO® strap provided
Buckles: Duraflex Stealth 20 mm
Weight: 230 g
Dimensions: 26 x 32 cm
Origin: United Kingdom
Adds unrivaled stability to bikes with a fork-stem difference between 200 mm and 300 mm (between handlebars and top of the fork crown). Webbing loops provide numerous mounting points for GPS, GoPros and charging electronics. Fork attachment developed to work with almost any fork.
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
- How to attach your handlebar luggage to your bike
- Setting up you Kanga handlebar harness
- How to attach a Roo Pouch to your Kanga harness
- How to load a dry bag on to your Kanga handlebar harness
- How to attach an Airlok XTra to your handlebars
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Ultralight Long-Distance Bikepacking: What to Pack
- Tale of Two Mountains
- Long Mynd delights
- 2016 review
- Kendal Mountain Festival 2016
- Adventure Pedlars - A company born out of a 20,000km bike ride:
- Bikepacking what to pack
- UK Made Adventure - Stingray
- UK Made Adventure - Stem Cell
- UK Made Adventure - Koala
Used this product?Write a review
Kanga Harness system with Roo Bag.
Extremely high quality materials and workmanship. Very pleased with this product. Gives a larger surface to mount bar bag to with a small easy access pouch to place a few small personal items.
Couldn't be better
This is a great. product Once you've worked out the right strap lengths for your bike, the Kanga is easy to put on and take off, and fastening your bag is simple and quick. It fits nice and tight which means your bag won't move around. They couldn't have made it better.
The customer service is good too - they replied swiftly to my queries and my Kanga arrived within two working days even with the most basic postage.
This is a really good bit of Kit, even better that I have changed my handle bars to Alpkits Confucius, which gives plenty of loading options and the Kanga is ultra secure