Airlok Dual 13ldry bag
This 13 litre dual ended dry bag is based on our hugely popular, single opening Airlok XTra and tweaked initially for mounting on the handle bars for bikepacking
Airlok Dual 13l dry bag
Dual ended dry bags gives access to your belongings from either end so can be used when it is attached to your bike or pack.
Note: this product uses black 20 mm Stealth buckles which are not compatible with the 20 mm Duraflex S.J. buckles on the current Roo Pouch or Kanga handlebar harness. The new straps are available individually as Dual Straps.
- SAP's (Side Attachment Points)
- Double ended roll top openings
- Two 20 mm x 800 mm straps and buckles
- Fully taped seams
- Flexible and durable
- 210mm x 320mm (Rolled + Stuffed)
- Rolled length: 35 cm
- Rolled circumference: 62 cm
Weight: 176 g
Same day despatchAll orders received before 2pm despatched same day.
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
- How to attach an Airlok XTra to your handlebars
- How to load a dry bag on to your Kanga handlebar harness
- How to roll up a dry bag
- Is this bag waterproof?
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- 2016 review
- Kendal Mountain Festival 2016
- Adventure Pedlars - A company born out of a 20,000km bike ride:
- Bikepacking what to pack
- UK Made Adventure - Stingray
- UK Made Adventure - Stem Cell
- UK Made Adventure - Koala
- Equipment for deep water soloing
- The how and why of using Drybags
- What is Bikepacking
Used this product?Write a review
Bigger than you think!
Very well made and I can fit my sleeping mat, bivvy bag and down sleeping bag in no problem (your mileage may vary of course). Fits under my handle bars a treat too (flat bars) -- a very satisfied customer.