Fat Roohandlebar bag
3 litre hardwearing handlebar accessory pouch for stashing maps and gels and keeping your handlebar bag extra secure; UK made for durability.
Fat Roo handlebar bag
Why do you ride? The long open roads? The forgotten trails? The hopping from bothy to bothy? Whatever the reason, rummaging around your frame bag for your keys probably has nothing to do with it…
Fat Roo extends the Kanga harness to bolster your handlebar mounted drybag and add 3 litres of extra capacity to your set-up.
A 2-sided YKK Aquaguard zip and large Gloworm phosphorescent puller gives easy one-handed access to your bits and bobs - even with gloves on. The folded zip port stops stuff from falling out.
Constructed from waterproof, bombproof, and ultralight VX21 and a protective foam lining in our UK factory, Fat Roo is made to endure the demands of life on the road without adding weight.
Fat Roo has stitched seams; when out in wet weather, we recommend storing valuables in a dry bag for added protection.
If you’d like to use the Fat Roo without its Kanga, grab yourself some Dual Straps.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
- Extends Kanga to bolster handlebar set-up and add capacity
- Made to last in the UK
- Bombproof, waterproof, and ultralight VX21
- Handy 3 litre pouch gives additional capacity
- Two-sided zip opening helps you find your stuff easily
- Folded zip port to prevent stuff from escaping when open
- Water resistant zip offers protection from the elements
- Large zip puller for use with gloves
- Can be used without Kanga with additional Dual Straps
Fabric: VX21 waterproof fabric
Zip: YKK Aquaguard
Zip Puller: Gloworm Phosphorescent
Weight: 128 g
Dimensions (LxWxD): 25 x 23 x 9 cm
Capacity: 3 litres
Strap length: 35 cm
Maximum circumference with supplied straps: 60 cm
Origin: United Kingdom