Tivaro 13ldual end drybag
13 litre handlebar bag with integrated harness and waterproof construction for keeping your lightweight and bulky gear dry and secure
Tivaro 13l dual end drybag
Miles of muddy firetrack, winter in the Peaks, the Lake District at, well, any time of year really…
Tivaro provides 13 litres of weatherproof storage with an integrated harness to make the most of the space between your handlebars, ideal for bulky, lightweight items like sleeping bags and down jackets.
Waterproof 450d TPU nylon shell fabric and welded construction keep your valuables dry in all but the worst of conditions; dual roll-top closure keeps out the rain whilst keeping your stuff within reach.
The integrated harness gives a secure and stable fit: two nylon straps run around the bag and around your handlebars, 4 Hypalon tabs let you compress your cargo.
Webbing ladders running across the harness offer diverse attachment possibilities.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Front-mounted handlebar drybag with integrated harness
- Waterproof fabric and roll-top closure
- Welded seams for waterproof construction
- Dual end closure makes it easy to retrieve your kit
- Easy to pack when attached to your bag
- Nylon webbing straps and hypalon tabs keep your bag sturdy
- Vertical and horizontal webbing ladder offers multiple attachment points
- Attachment with bombproof Duraflex buckles
- Reflective logo keeps you safe and visible
Outer: 450d TPU nylon waterproof fabric
Buckles: 25 mm Duraflex S.J.
Weight: 345 g
Stuffed dimensions: ⌀21 x 36 cm
Capacity: 13 litres