Tivaro 13l dual end drybag
13 litre waterproof handlebar bikepacking bag with integrated harness for endurance racing and weekender bikepacking
Miles of muddy firetrack, winter in the Peaks, the Lake District at, well, any time of year really…
Tivaro provides 13 litres of weatherproof storage with an integrated harness to make the most of the space between your handlebars, ideal for bulky, lightweight items like sleeping bags and down jackets.
Waterproof 450d TPU nylon shell fabric and welded construction keep your valuables dry in all but the worst of conditions; dual roll-top closure keeps out the rain whilst keeping your stuff within reach.
The integrated harness gives a secure and stable fit: two nylon straps run around the bag and around your handlebars, 4 Hypalon tabs let you compress your cargo.
Webbing ladders running across the harness offer diverse attachment possibilities.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Front-mounted handlebar drybag with integrated harness
- Waterproof fabric and roll-top closure
- Welded seams for waterproof construction
- Dual end closure makes it easy to retrieve your kit
- Easy to pack when attached to your bag
- Nylon webbing straps and hypalon tabs keep your bag sturdy
- Vertical and horizontal webbing ladder offers multiple attachment points
- Attachment with bombproof Duraflex buckles
- Reflective logo keeps you safe and visible
Outer: 450d TPU nylon waterproof fabric
Buckles: 25 mm Duraflex S.J.
Weight: 345 g
Stuffed dimensions: ⌀21 x 36 cm
Capacity: 13 litres
Used this product?Write a review
love this, these are life changing.
Got the 13L version. Loaded this up last weeked for a test ride, as I have only ever experienced riding with panniers or backpack. This has changed my life. Nice to have some weight up front. Hardly noticed it, straps secure this so well, pretty much zero movement, feels really stable. Going camping with these this weekend. Cant wait!
Great but needs more strap
Loverly bag and fits well but once you have found 3 more straps!
The integrated straps are good for cinching the bag down or holding something else but allow too much movement on their own and are too faffy to thread / remove.
The build in harness has also a vertical strap hole to help with bounce / wobble.
Would be a 5* if it came with an additional 3 straps.
Great bag, but needs two more straps and a way to attach to fork crown.
I used used this during the 2018 The Distance off-road event in the Peaks. It successfully held a ultra lightweight 1 season sleeping bag, air mattress and tent. I could have fitted more in if I'd had to.
Its weaknesses are:
1) It bounces around a lot off-road when attached with just the two straps that are supplied with it*.
2) It's slightly awkward to pack compactly because it is water tight and doesn't have an air bleed valve (unlike some of the competitors' products).
Other than that the bag is good quality for price, just about the right size for fitting between normal drop bars and reasonably comfortable to use as a pillow if you have to
At the moment, it's a three star from me. I'd give it four if it came with a couple of extra straps and five if it had a bleed valve and a nice way to attach to non-suspension fork crowns.
* For reference, I fixed the bouncing about by using two plastic circlips on my fork crowns and a third strap attached to them to pull the bag downwards and taught, this actually worked well. The photo shows the circlip and strap arrangement from the side.