Top Tarp Tips Part 3 - Buried Sand Bags
Stay cool on the beach and turn your tarp into a beach shelter, no pegs needed!
Step 1. Attach lengths of Fredd to the tarp at the leading corners and at the lifter tabs halfway along the sides. Loop around the top of your sticks and down to the sand.
Step 2. Fill your bag with sand and attach the Fredd cord.
Step 3. Scoop out a hole in the sand and bury the bag. You could also bury a stick, this also works on snow.
Similarly tagged stickies: Customer Service Top Tips - Tarps, Jaran Tent Pitching Instructions, Ordos Tent Pitching Instructions, Tetri Pitching Instructions, Top Tarp Tips Part 1 - Continuous Ridge Line, Top Tarp Tips Part 2 - The Reflect Wedge, Top Tarp Tips Part 4 - Kayak Bivvy, Top Tarp Tips part 5 - Van Attachment, Viso Tent Pitching Instructions,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns