This product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
Skyehigh 700 Long Hydrophobicdown sleeping bag
-6ºC limit 3 – 4 season sleeping bag weighing 1360 g with Nikwax Hydrophobic duck down; ideal for big trips further afield as well as microadventures close to home
From mountain to forest to valley floor… So much world to explore, so many possibilities, is there really one sleeping bag to suit them all? Maybe not, but the SkyeHigh sure comes close…
Classic and versatile, SkyeHigh was designed to loft its way effortlessly into almost any situation, using 650+ IDFB fill power duck down to balance weight and bulk-size with comfort, warmth, and value.
With 700 g of Nikwax Hydrophobic down, SkyeHigh 700 is ideal for 3 – 4 season use and self-supported travel where you’re expecting a few cold nights.
A comfortably spacious cut gives a natural night’s sleep. Box-wall horizontal baffles with trapezoid side baffles prevent down migration, minimizing heat loss. Adjustable head closure and draft collar lets you to snuggle down to fend off the draughts.
Wonderfully compressible, the SkyeHigh packs down small and light enough to fit in your pack.
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Nikwax Hydrophobic is a water repellent treatment that makes down less susceptible to humid conditions, staying lofted for longer and prolonging the overall lifespan of your down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 3 - 4 season sleeping bag for all-round use
- Available in sizes regular and long
- Horizontal baffles and trapezoid side baffles reduce down migration
- Box wall baffle construction
- Roomy cut for a natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and draught collar for snugness
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- 650+ fill power Nikwax Hydrophobic duck down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- Internal pocket for valuables
- RDS certified
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 90/10 Chinese duck down; RDS certified, Nikwax Hydrophobic
Fill power: IDFB 650
Fill weight: 700 g
Inner: 20D Nylon
Outer: 20D Ripstop Nylon
Zips: YKK Zips; grosgrain anti-snag zip guard
Weight: 1360 g
Internal length: 215 cm
Internal width: 64 cm
Zip length: 170 cm
Compression bag weight: 110 g
Packed size: ⌀ 20 x 34 cm
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.
Used this product?Write a review
I slept in mine in South Africa, recently in the berg in winter. When I woke it was minus five, and I was sweating in my bag in boxers and a t-shirt. If you can afford one of these buy it, you won't have any regrets. Customer care is also far superior than another well know British sleeping bag manufacturer.