SkyeHigh 900 Hydrophobicdown sleeping bag
-13˚C limit 4 season sleeping bag weighing 1420 g with Nikwax Hydrophobic duck down; ideal for Scottish winters, trekking Kilimanjaro, and Everest base camp
From mountain to forest to valley floor… So much world to explore, so many possibilities, is there really one sleeping bag to suit them all? Maybe not, but the SkyeHigh sure comes close…
Classic and versatile, SkyeHigh was designed to loft its way effortlessly into almost any situation, using 650+ IDFB fill power duck down to balance weight and bulk-size with comfort, warmth, and value.
With 900g of Hydrophobic Nikwax down, SkyeHigh 900 is ideal for 4 season use, whether you’re halfway up Oberrothorn to catch the Alpine sunrise, or on the valley floor before a day on Ben Macdui.
A comfortably spacious cut gives a natural night’s sleep. Box-wall horizontal baffles with trapezoid side baffles prevent down migration, minimizing heat loss; adjustable head closure and draft collar lets you snuggle down to fend off the drafts.
Wonderfully compressible, the SkyeHigh packs down small and light enough to fit in your pack.
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Nikwax Hydrophobic is a water repellent treatment that makes down less susceptible to humid conditions, staying lofted for longer and prolonging the overall lifespan of your down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 4 season sleeping bag for all round use
- Available in sizes regular and long
- Horizontal baffles and trapezoid side baffles reduce down migration
- Box wall baffle construction
- Roomy cut for a natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and draught collar for snugness
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- 650+ fill power Nikwax Hydrophobic duck down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- Internal pocket for valuables
- RDS certified
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
*This rating is for the SkyeHigh Regular. SkyeHigh XL contains the same quantity of down as the SkyeHigh Regular. As a result, SkyeHigh XL may be up to two degrees cooler than the SkyeHigh Regular
Fill: 90/10 Chinese duck down; RDS certified, Nikwax Hydrophobic
Fill power: IDFB 650
Fill weight: 900 g
Inner: 20D nylon
Outer: 20D Ripstop nylon
Zips: YKK Zips; grosgrain anti-snag zip guard
|Weight||1420 g||1460 g|
|Internal length||185 cm||215 cm|
|Internal width||64 cm||64 cm|
|Zip Length||170 cm||170 cm|
|Compression Bag Weight||120 g||120 g|
|Packed Size||⌀24 x 36 cm||⌀24 x 37 cm|
|Compressed size||⌀26 x 24 cm||⌀26 x 24 cm|
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.
Used this product?Write a review
Great piece of kit!
I've just got back from a 2 night camp at Edale, the first time I got to try out the Skyehigh 900. Performed brilliantly, kept we warm all night and packs down easily into my 65l sack. Super cosy and loving the soft material in the inner. The only problem I had was dragging myself out of the sleeping bag in the morning, it was misty and cold on both mornings. Looking forward to some winter camps now! Highly recommended piece of kit!!