AlpineDream 800 Hydrophobicdown sleeping bag
-22 ºC limit, 4-season winter mountaineering Nikwax Hydrophobic goose down sleeping bag weighing 1300 g, for Alpine adventures to the higher, grander peaks
Those Alpine dreams just keep taking you to increasingly high and beautiful places. But whether you’re on the valley floor or the summit of Mont Blanc, you’re going to need a sleeping bag that you can depend on.
The AlpineDream was made to perform across the altitudes, across the temperatures, in the Alpine conditions that you’ll be operating in.
13 box-wall horizontal baffles stop the down from migrating around the bag, preventing cold spots. Neck and zip baffles keep out the draughts, and an adjustable head closure and draft collar let you really snuggle down. A DWR coating helps keep out snow and moisture.
AlpineDream’s classic spacious mountaineering cut gives you space to move around once you’re in the bag, giving a more natural, comfortable night’s sleep, and room to take your socks off without unzipping.
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Nikwax Hydrophobic is a water repellent treatment that makes down less susceptible to humid conditions, staying lofted for longer and prolonging the overall lifespan of your down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Mountaineering sleeping bag for Alpine conditions
- Roomy cut for a natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and draft collar for snugness
- Neck and zip baffles keep the draughts out
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture out
- 750+ fill power Nikwax Hydrophobic goose down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- Internal pocket for valuables
- RDS certified
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
|14.6||-30 ˚C||-16.8 ˚C||-25.5 ˚C||-48.6 ˚C|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 90/10 Chinese goose down; RDS certified
Fill power: IDFB 750
Fill weight: 800 g
Inner: 20D Polyester, 45 g/m2
Outer: 20D Polyester, 45 g/m2
Construction: Box wall
Weight: 1300 g
Internal length: 185 cm
Internal width: 64 cm
Zip length: 160 cm
Stuff bag weight: g
Packed size: ⌀ 25 x 37 cm
Compressed size: ⌀ 26 x 23 cm (straps not included)
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.