SkyeHigh 500down sleeping bag
2-3 season spacious duck down sleeping bag. -4ºC temp limit with 650+ fill power duck down and weighing 1 kg
SkyeHigh 500 down sleeping bag
High fill power down in a comfortably spacious design makes our SkyeHighs our most versatile range of sleeping bags.
The lightest bag in our SkyeHigh range SkyeHigh 500 has 500 g of 650+ fill power 90/10 duck down to keep you warm and the bag light. It is an ideal summer bag that you can take to the mountains or on an extended trip to the land of your dreams.
The excellent compressibility of down means it squishes down small to fit in your rucksack. The box wall baffle construction and trapezoid side baffles eliminate potential heat loss and prevents down migrating from front to back.
- DWR coating and soft ripstop polyester shell
- Box-wall baffles
- YKK zips and anti-snag zip guard
- Internal pockets
- Shaped foot section, adjustable head closure and draft collar
- Extended length
- All of our down is ethically sourced, not live-plucked and not force-fed
500 g 90/10 Chinese White Duck Down 650 IDFB
Temperature ratings are given in accordance with EN13537 so that you can compare our bags with other brands. The comfort rating is the lowest temperature that you might expect to have a 8 hours comfortable sleep in a relaxed position.
These ratings are interpolated from other bags in the range pending confirmation from lab testing at Leeds University
Comfort +1ºC (T comf)
Limit -4ºC (T lim)
Extreme -20ºC (T ext)*
* Please note the extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions.
Weight: 1050 g
Internal length: 185 cm
Internal circumference at chest: 152 cm
Zip length: 170 cm
Compression bag weight: 110 g
Compression bag size: 64 x 33 (Circumference x height)
How will you fit? Our guide is based on the user wearing thin base layers.
Spacious: 5ft3 tall or you have a shoulder circumference of around 100 cm. The bag will be perfectly useable but you will have space within the bag. For this reason it will not be as thermally efficient as an optimum fit but it will be comfortable and you will easily be able to wear extra layers.
Optimum: 5ft11 tall or you have a shoulder circumference of around 124 cm. At this size you are the ideal candidate for this bag. You should be able to easily arrange yourself in the bag, and still have the space to wear an additional down jacket if necessary.
Tight: 6ft1 tall or you have a shoulder circumference of around 128 cm. At this size you will start to compress the down and reduce the thermal efficiency of the bag, especially in the foot section and have limited movement around your shoulders when the zip is full closed. You should still be able to take your socks off, but might struggle to take off a top layer without undoing the zip.
Same day despatchAll orders received before 2pm despatched same day.
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day 1pm at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 day returnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
- What is the difference between fill weight and fill power?
- Which Vortex/ Airlok for my sleeping bag or down jacket?
- Packing your sleeping bag in an Airlok
- Sleeping bag comfort ratings
- How to clean your down sleeping bag
- How our sleeping bags are tested
- Ethical Down
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm