SkyeHigh 500 Hydrophobicdown sleeping bag
-4˚C limit 3 season sleeping bag weighing 970 g with Nikwax Hydrophobic duck down; ace for getting a good night’s sleep in temperate climates throughout spring, summer and autumn
SkyeHigh 500 Hydrophobic down sleeping bag
From mountain to forest to valley floor… So much world to explore, so many possibilities, is there really one sleeping bag to suit them all? Maybe not, but the SkyeHigh sure comes close…
Classic and versatile, SkyeHigh was designed to loft its way effortlessly into almost any situation, using 650+ IDFB fill power duck down to balance weight and bulk-size with comfort, warmth, and value.
With 500 g of Nikwax Hydrophobic down, SkyeHigh 500 is ideal for spring, summer, and autumn use in temperate climates.
A comfortably spacious cut gives a natural night’s sleep. Box-wall horizontal baffles with trapezoid side baffles prevent down migration, minimizing heat loss. Adjustable head closure and draft collar lets you to snuggle down to fend off the draughts.
Wonderfully compressible, the SkyeHigh packs down small enough to fit in your pack.
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Nikwax Hydrophobic is a water repellent treatment that makes down less susceptible to humid conditions, staying lofted for longer and prolonging the overall lifespan of your down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good know.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 3 season sleeping bag for all-round use
- Available in sizes regular and long
- Horizontal baffles and trapezoid side baffles reduce down migration
- Box wall baffle construction
- Roomy cut for a natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and draught collar for snugness
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- 650+ fill power Nikwax Hydrophobic duck down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- Internal pocket for valuables
- RDS certified
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 90/10 Chinese duck down; RDS certified, Nikwax hydrophobic
Fill power: IDFB 650
Fill weight: 500 g
Inner: 20D nylon
Outer: 20D Ripstop nylon
Zip: YKK Zips; Grosgrain anti-snag zip guard
Weight: 970 g
Internal length: 185 cm
Internal width: 64 cm
Zip length: 170 cm
Compression bag weight: 115 g
Packed size: ⌀ 20 x 33 cm
Compressed size: ⌀ 21 x 20 cm
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm