SkyeHigh 500 down sleeping bag
Duck down comfort for getting a good night’s sleep throughout spring, summer and autumn. -4˚C limit 3 season sleeping bag weighing 970 g
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Care & Environmental Advice
- Customer Reviews
From mountain to forest to valley floor… So much world to explore, so many possibilities, is there really one sleeping bag to suit them all? Maybe not, but the SkyeHigh sure comes close…
Classic and versatile, SkyeHigh was designed to loft its way effortlessly into almost any situation, using 650+ IDFB fill power duck down to balance weight and bulk-size with comfort, warmth, and value.
With a C0 DWR, SkyeHigh 500 is ideal for spring, summer, and autumn use in temperate climates.
A comfortably spacious cut gives a natural night’s sleep. Box-wall horizontal baffles with trapezoid side baffles prevent down migration, minimizing heat loss. Adjustable head closure and draft collar lets you to snuggle down to fend off the draughts.
Wonderfully compressible, the SkyeHigh packs down small enough to fit in your pack.
- 3 season sleeping bag for all-round use
- Available in sizes regular and long
- Horizontal baffles and trapezoid side baffles reduce down migration
- Box wall baffle construction
- Roomy cut for a natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and draught collar for snugness
- C0 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- 650+ fill power RDS certified duck down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- Internal pocket for valuables
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
*This rating is for the SkyeHigh Regular. SkyeHigh XL contains the same quantity of down as the SkyeHigh Regular. As a result, SkyeHigh XL may be up to two degrees cooler than the Skyehigh Regular
Fill: 90/10 Chinese duck down; RDS certified
Fill power: IDFB 650
Fill weight: 500 g
Inner: 20D nylon
Outer: 20D Ripstop nylon
Zip: YKK Zips; Grosgrain anti-snag zip guard
|Weight||970 g||1030 g|
|Internal length||185 cm||215 cm|
|Internal width||75 cm||75 cm|
|Zip Length||170 cm||170 cm|
|Compression Bag Weight||115 g||115 g|
|Packed Size||⌀21 x 30 cm||⌀21 x 34 cm|
|Compressed size||⌀21 x 20 cm||TBC cm|
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.
PFC-FREE C0 DWRAs part of our continuing effort to remove long-chain flurocarbons from our products, we’re now introducing C0 Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatments to our sleeping bags. Despite the slight impact on performance when compared to C6 DWRs, C0 DWRs are non-toxic and completely PFC-free, causing significantly less environmental damage.
We fully support this change. In fact, we quite like the idea of taking time to look after our kit so that it lasts a long time. We’re committed to reducing the environmental impact of all our products, reviewing the materials we use, manufacturing methods and our own consumption of resources. We do the research, make informed decisions, and choose the best option available to us.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated.