Sequence [Mens] Technical jeans
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Care & Environmental Advice
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
Deep in the Alpkit labs, years of painstaking research have gone into combining the elusive ‘mutant jean’ with denim DNA. Now they’re here: super-evolved jeans, living and walking amongst us, blending seamlessly into society... Well, maybe a few seams...
Prioritising ultimate comfort and freedom of movement, Sequence are a regular fit jean with a relaxed cut through the leg, panelled knee articulation and a diamond-shape gusseted crotch. There’s also an extra drop pocket on the thigh for easy access to boulder brushes, topos or trail snacks. With BCI-certified sustainable cotton and four different fabric technologies, these aren’t your average pair of jeans either...
Our unique denim blend is designed to let your legs express themselves freely: striding determinedly up hillsides; contorting into awkward bouldering moves; performing ridiculous Monty Python walks... T400® polyester provides a superabundance of stretch and instant comfort, without sacrificing the natural denim feel - plus it stops them losing their shape over time.
Cordura® fibres greatly increase the durability and makes your jeans last longer. No need to worry about scuffs, scrapes and tumbles with a truly bomber fabric that’s at least 4x tougher than regular cotton denim – gritstone come at me!
Thanks to thanks to the final two ingredients they’re comfortable in all temperatures too. Coolmax® All Season polyester wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry when you start to work up a sweat and Thermolite® hollow core fibres trap still air to keep you warm when the temperature drops.
Sequence Jeans: denim to properly thrash about in and withstand a life lived out in the elements.
- Cordura® denim is 4x more durable than regular cotton denim with greater abrasion and tear resistance
- Made for movement with 4-way stretch, articulated legs and a diamond shape gusseted crotch
- Temperature-regulating combo of Coolmax® All Season and Thermolite® Core keep you comfortable year-round
- Moisture-managing Coolmax® All Season wicks away sweat to keep you dry
- Made from Better Cotton Initiative™ certified sustainable cotton
- Relaxed, regular fit that’s comfortable and unrestrictive for climbing and hiking
- Classic 5-pocket design including coin pocket and decent-sized front pockets, plus additional thigh drop-pocket
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 57% Better Cotton Initiative-certified cotton
- 12% Cordura® Nylon 6,6
- 9% Thermolite® Core polyester
- 9% Coolmax® All Season polyester
- 12% T400 Polyester
- 1% lycra
Synthetic leatherette patch on waistband
690g (Men’s Medium)
For more info on how we developed our unique, drastically different denim then read Ronnie's 'What’s so Genius About the Jeanius and Sequence Jeans?' develop post. - Ronnie
We’ve selected cotton certified by the Better Cotton Initiative, which ensures it is grown using sustainable methods.
Cordura® makes the jeans 4x more durable; longer lasting clothing is replaced less frequently and reduces our environmental impact (and saves our pennies - win win!).
What You Say: Customer Reviews and Comments
Used this product?Write a review
So comfy, great fit. Definitely 'wear every day' jeans.
Okay so my daughters have been winding me up about my new ‘Jeggins’ but these are seriously great everyday jeans, comfy, a bit stretchy & fast drying.
My only criticism is the Zip fly, men’s jeans should have buttons.
not entirely pants
Goodlooking technical denim. Pleasant to wear. Removing typical denim obstruction of movement and probably chafe . True to size. No shrink.
Potential for improvement: number & placement of belt loops. Upfront: too wide spaced, should be closer to fly+ Back: two next to center line would improve fit/hold.
Comfortable but could be improved
Comfortable and very practical. Dried quickly after drink spilled on them.
Could be improved:
- extra belt loops. At the back replace the centre loop with 2. At the front loops need to be closer together to stop belt riding up.
- higher waist would be better
Nice But Trim
Nice cut but quite snug above the knees for a regular fit. I'm quite a regular shape with cyclist's thighs. They sit quite low on the hips. I'd have preferred the fit to be closer to the Kraft trousers. The belt loops are too far apart at the front, as has been mentioned, so that my belt buckle rides up above the waist band. This and the snugness combined with my body shape means a reluctant return.