Filo [Womens]RDS hydrophobic warm down jacket
Invariably snug and toasty 650 fill power down jacket with hydrophobic duck down and DWR coating, as at home bouldering as it is on an Alpine ascent.
Filo [Womens] RDS hydrophobic warm down jacket
£145.00 Was: £160.00
The classic Filo in its 2018 form; continuing to balance price and performance and set the standard high, whether out among the boulders during grit season or keeping out the chill on alpine ascents.
Versatility is at the core of the Filo. Invariably cosy in even the bitterest of conditions, the lightweight design and detachable hood give you the streamlining you want for expedition use, whilst the fleece-lined pockets and extended back length give you a boost of comfort and warmth in everyday use.
Filled with premium quality 650 fill power hydrophobic duck down, the Filo is a fantastic value, toasty warm, lightweight and feature-loaded down jacket that, come winter, you’ll rarely be seen without.
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Stays dry and retains loft up to 60 times longer than untreated down, absorbing 90% less water and restoring performance way quicker. Plus, its water based formulation is PFC-free and will not harm you or the environment - huzzah!
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
The down we use is certified RDS (Responsible Down Standard). This mark indicates that the down in this product does not come from birds that have been live-plucked or force-fed, and that their welfare has been protected from the time they were hatchlings to when they are slaughtered. That’s good to know.
Sizing advice - Take the next size down
You guys are telling us that this batch of Filo jackets is coming up a touch on the roomy side. With this in mind we strongly advise you to take the next size down. So if you are normally a 12 please select a 10.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Premium 650 hydrophobic duck down, RDS certified
- Micro ripstop nylon outer with DWR coating to fend off the spindrift
- Classic stitch-through construction: warm and lightweight
- Two-way zip
- Full-length, anti-snag draft tube keeps the wind out
- Zipped fleece-lined pockets for toasty hands
- Zipped secure internal chest pocket
- Glove-friendly, grippy and easy to locate zip pullers
- Adjustable elasticated hem drawcord for snugness
- Extended back length keeps your butt warm
- Helmet friendly hood
- Wired peak helps maintain visibility in high winds
Weight: Total / Fill
8: 505 g / 203 g
10: 540 g / 218 g
12: 565 g / 233 g
14: 590 g / 250 g
Fill: 90/10 European duck down
Fill power: IDFB 650
20d, 42 gsm 100% polyester ripstop inner
20d, 50 gsm 100% nylon ripstop outer
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
- Filo hydrophobic RDS jacket
- Sizing advice - Take the next size down
- Where do we measure arm length from?
- Help me pick the right size
- What are the differences between Filo and Phantac?
- What is the difference between fill weight and fill power?
- How do I clean my down jacket?
- Alpkit’s ethical down policy [pre-winter 2016]
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm