400 ml titanium mug, perfectly proportioned for morning coffee and soup at lunch, the perfect cooking mug for lightweight heroes
With all the charms of our MytiMug 650, but miniaturised! For those who are pioneering unchartered waters (or land), this peripatetic mug will tag along at little extra weight.
This suave, sandblasted titanium is a mere 74 g (with lid) and is beautifully compatible with our other titanium products. It will nest neatly within the MytiMug 650 or MytiPot 900.
Perfect for your morning coffee, soup at lunch time, your afternoon tea and bed time hot chocolate (or even a hot toddy).
Titanium is one of the most abundant elements on earth. Lightweight and very very strong. It is super inert - this is a benefit environmentally as it is recyclable plus its resistance to corrosion
- Sandblasted titanium
- 0.4 mm titanium
- Flat base for easy cleaning
- Titanium lid
- Curled lip rim is fully compatible with our hanging Chainset
- Collapsable wired loop handle can be used with gloved hands
- Nests within MytiMug 650 or MytiPot 900
- Goblet will sit inside (without lid)
Weight without lid: 62 g
Height: 9.2 cm
Circumference: 26 cm (with handles)
Diameter 8.5 cm
Handle height: 5.7 cm
Handle depth 4 cm
Lid and bag
Lid weight: 12 g
Bag weight: 10 g
Same day despatchAll orders received before 2pm despatched same day.
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day 1pm at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 day returnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
- Dishwasher Safe - Can I put my cookware in a dishwasher?
- Replacement lids for MytiMugs
- What are the advantages of titanium?
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm