Jaran 2Lightweight backpacking tent
2 man 3 season backpacking tent weighing 1.8 kg, created to offer maximum comfortable liveable space and stability for its weight and pack size
Jaran 2 Lightweight backpacking tent
Comfort by day versus comfort by night… Does it have to be one or the other? Whether embarking on an ultralight microadventure or a lengthier undertaking, a comfortable night’s sleep doesn’t have to make you dread carrying your tent the next day.
With semi-geodesic construction, Jaran 2 fills that sweet spot between weight, durability and space. Offering comfort and space by night without compromising on strength or packability, it is suitable for prolonged escapades and uber-light exploration.
Jaran 2 is inner pitch first and simple to assemble: one person can do it whilst the other gets the dinner on. The crossbar adds stability against the wind and maximises your liveable space for long-term comfort. Its freestanding setup means you can pitch it almost anywhere with just 6 pegs, optional guy ropes are included.
Entrances on both sides of the Jaran, with spacious storage vestibules, make sharing the tent more agreeable – no one likes to be climbed over in the middle of the night!
Mesh and polyester panelling on the inner gives ventilation, warmth, and privacy; creating an airy living space. Bathtub construction keeps the moisture out, an optional footprint protects the groundsheet.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Semi-geodesic 3 pole lightweight freestanding backpacking tent
- Freestanding setup; pitches with 6 pegs, supplied with 10
- Single hub design for quick and easy setup
- Crossbar stabilises against the wind and enhances liveable space
- 2 entrances give a more comfortable living space
- 2 spacious porch vestibules (126 x 76 cm) for storing boots and rucksacks
- Mesh and polyester panelling on inner for ventilation, warmth and privacy
- Stash pockets for organising your gear
- Two internal hang loops for torch or gloves
- Factory-taped seams using waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (PVC & VOC free)
- Bathtub construction keeps moisture out
- Reflective guy points for stability and visibility
- Colour-coded webbing makes pitching straight-forward
- Pole system with press fit connectors, lightweight hubs and eco-friendly anodizing
- Footprint optional
Total weight: 1800 g
Flysheet: 615 g
Inner: 600 g
Poles: 400 g
Pegs: 110 g
Guylines: 25 g
Tent bag: 25 g
Pole bag: 15 g
Peg bag: 10 g
Packed size: ø15 x 42 cm
Outer: Nylon Ripstop 30D; 3000 mm PU/Si
Inner Mesh: 20D Poly No-See-Um; Panels: 20D Nylon Ripstop
Floor: Nylon Ripstop 30D; 3000 mm PU/Si
Poles: 3 poles, TH72M-6 Aluminium
Pegs: 10 pegs,
Other: Buckles: Duraflex; Zips: YKK
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm