Presta day pack
20 litre multi-activity pack for fast-paced day-long missions on the hill, trails, or mountains, designed around all-day comfort, functionality and stability
There's an art to packing for a day out that makes it part of the adventure itself; a nuance to making the distinction between what you need on the hill and everything you could take.
Presta 20 has the capacity to carry your food, drink, a camera, waterproofs and spare layers. Slim, aerodynamic and uncluttered, it’s ideal for fast-paced, day-long adventures whether you’re running, hiking, or biking.
Presta was designed to form to your body for all-day comfort, stability and freedom of movement. The back system has an internal stiffener that protects your back from sharp items and distributes weight evenly, with breathable 3D foam that has venting channels to create airflow. Soft, pliable mesh padded hip fins (dubbed ‘hip huggers’ by the product team) contour to your hips to spread the weight of your gear more evenly. The shoulder straps also use soft and breathable mesh padding and are held in place by the adjustable sternum strap.
Presta features a zipped main compartment with a hydration sleeve (fitting a 3 l bladder) and hanging loop; hydration port, and zipped valuables pouch. On the outside you have a zipped pocket for clipping your keys and storing maps and topos; rear and side stretch pockets for stashing food and waterproofs, and stowable loops and bungee retainers for your poles or ice axes. Zipped pockets on the hip fins let you keep your essentials within easy reach when you’re on the go.
An emergency whistle and rear light loop help you to stay safe and seen when you’re out and about. With a DWR coating, Presta will also give your stuff a bit of protection against those unexpected showers.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 20 litre multi-activity day backpack for fast-paced day missions in the mountains
- Slim, aerodynamic shape gives you excellent freedom of movement for biking, hiking or running; with compression straps for when your bag is not full
- Back system: 3D foam with in-cut ventilation channels for airflow, internal stiffener for comfort and shape retention
- Padded mesh hip fins are breathable, supportive and pliable for all-day comfort
- Compartments: zipped main compartment with hydration sleeve (fits 3 bladder) and valuables pocket; zipped external pocket with key clip, rear and side stretch stash pockets; zipped hip fin pockets
- Stowable rear loops and bungee retainers for your poles or ice axes
- Emergency whistle on sternum strap, rear light attachment loop for staying seen
Main fabric: 210D nylon mini ripstop with PU coating (1500mm) main fabric
Base reinforcement: 420D nylon
Compression strap buckles: Duraflex
Capacity: 20 L
Weight: 635 g
Dimensions (HWD - fully packed): 54 x 25 x 22 cm
Hydration sleeve fits a 3 L bladder
What You Say: Customer Reviews and Comments
Used this product?Write a review
A good buy
Used for cycling and running. Can get plenty in, variety of storage and holds a bladder. Fits securely and doesn't bounce about. If it's going to rain keep covered or use plastic bag inside. Cheaper than other brands for similar
This pack is so comfortable! I wore it every day for a week hiking in the peaks and hardly knew it was there. Super light and plenty of room for my food, drink, extra layers and waterproofs. I bought it as a replacement for a much heavier (and more expensive) Berghaus and I'm so pleased with my choice. Well done Alpkit!
Well thought out and comfy pack.
Used on a three day pennine bridleway cycle. Fits a three litre bladder no probs. Plus just the right amount of pockets for stashing and great adjustments.