Possum Mediumframe bag
Tough and invariably versatile universal frame bag for storing your heavier adventure essentials; UK-made for durability.
Possum Medium frame bag
Endless sandy beaches, the technical trails of the Scottish Highlands, the country roads around your gaff: no two terrains are the same. Although your bike may change over the years, some things will stick by you no matter where you go. Possum is one of them.
Possum provides stable, secure, and ‘swing-free’ storage for your heavier items.
Its ½ bag design was conceived to fit a multitude of open-frame designs, leaving room to run bottles and cages.
Constructed from water resistant, bombproof, and lightweight VX21 in our UK factory, Possum is made to cope with demands of travel without adding weight to your set-up.
The simple design maximises space-to-size ratio, with a smaller accessory pocket to keep your wares organised. A front-facing cable port makes using dynamos and charging batteries simple.
A webbing ladder offers endless fastening points; simply cut the VELCRO® strap provided to size.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
- Dependable storage for heavier items
- Made to last in the UK
- Bombproof, waterproof, and ultralight VX21
- Minimalist design for lightweight storage
- Universal fit for open frames
- ½ bag leaves room for bottles and cages
- Main storage pocket and smaller accessory pocket
- Hardwearing, water resistant zip closure
- Off-centre zip prevents contents from spilling when attached up-side-down
- Large zip puller for use with gloves
- Key hook in main pocket
- Front facing cable port
- Bar-tacked webbing ladder for endless attachment points
- VELCRO® strap provided
Fabric: VX21 and 1100d Cordura
Zips: YKK water resistant
Weight: 190 g
Dimensions: 46 x 6 x 11 cm
Origin: United Kingdom
Used this product?Write a review
Bounced it over every Belgian cobble I could find.
Bought this for a few days exploring the Tour of Flanders routes over every cobbled section I could find in the howling rain. The bag was flawless, unlike the rider who still has a cobble shaped bruise on the hip. Took all my tools, pump and 4 Pan au Chocolat with loads to spare.
Excellent bag. Well made and thought out design. Maybe a touch over priced.