Mountain Ghost 300 Primaloft sleeping bag
-5˚C limit 3 season Primaloft synthetic sleeping bag weighing 1380 g, ideal for self-supported trips in damp and humid climates where your kit might get wet
Canoe-camping through the Verdon, your D of E expedition in Snowdonia, mid-summer bivvying in the Lakes … sometimes you need to know that getting your kit damp won’t be the end of the world.
Mountain Ghost was made to give you extra reassurance of a good night’s sleep, even in damp conditions.
With 300 gsm of Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation, Mountain Ghost 300 is ideal for summer and spring use in temperate climates. Primaloft synthetic fibres repel water, improving performance and maintaining some insulating properties when wet. Synthetic insulation dries quicker and stays more comfortable than down insulation in sustained damp conditions.
Simple stitch-thru construction keeps the weight low, with a roomy cut and soft-touch polyester fabric for comfort in warmer conditions. The 2-way full-length YKK zip is protected by an insulated anti-snag baffle.
Low maintenance, comfortable, with a respectable pack-down size; Mountain Ghost is the perfect partner for your self-supported summer adventures.
Primaloft Silver insulation is a synthetic fibre which create millions of tiny air pockets to trap body heat. It uses water repellent finish to improve performance in extreme conditions, maintaining its thermal properties even when wet. It’s also easy to care for, packable, breathable, and super soft: mega!
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 3 season sleeping bag for spring, summer, and autumn use
- Low-maintenance synthetic insulation
- Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation retains thermal properties when wet
- Soft-touch polyester fabric is comfortable in warmer climates
- Stitch-Thru construction reduces weight
- 2-way full-length zip with insulated baffle
- Adjustable head closure and insulated neck baffle for snugness
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- Internal pocket for valuables
- 4-way compression bag
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
|9.5||-5.5 ˚C||-0.5 ˚C||-6.5 ˚C||-23 ˚C|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 300 g/m2 Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation
Inner: 240T ripstop polyester
Outer: 240T ripstop polyester
Weight: 1380 g
Internal length: 185 cm
Internal width: 64 cm
Zip length: 160 cm
Packed size: ⌀ 24 x 36 cm
Compressed size: ⌀ 27 x 22 cm
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.
Used this product?Write a review
Lovely and toasty
I had a four season down sleeping back from a well known outdoor high street store, it's nowhere near as warm as this three season sleeping bag. I'm on a two year cycle tour at the moment and I'm so pleased that I went for synthetic as although it a bit bulkier and heavier than a down it's so much easier to care for.