Hardwearing, lightweight and low-profile 3 litre seat bag with roll top closure to provide secure and stable storage for your vital kit.
Kowari saddle bag
Kowari provides 3 litres of beneath-the-saddle storage for stashing warm layers, sandwiches, snacks, or tools on those long, adventurous rides.
Roll-top closure and compression straps prevent sway, even when not packed full, keeping the Kowari neat and secure under your saddle no matter how much you’re carrying. A bar-tacked saddle rail strap prevents excessive bouncing, keeping your cargo stable. Daisy chain webbing fits most saddle angles.
Constructed from water resistant, bombproof, and lightweight VX21 in our UK factory, Kowari is made to cope with demands of adventure without adding weight to your set-up.
When cycling in a downpour, we recommend using a drybag with your Kowari for added protection.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
- Beneath-the-saddle storage for ride essentials
- Made to last in the UK
- Bombproof, waterproof, and ultralight VX21
- Roll-top closure and compression straps for stability
- Bar-tacked saddle rail strap keeps your cargo securely in place
- Daisy chain webbing for versatile attachment
- Minimalist design for lightweight storage
- Attaches beneath the saddle
Outer: VX21 waterproof fabric
Weight: 125 g
Size: 20 x 16 x 12 cm
Capacity: 3 litres
Minimum clearance between saddle rail and wheel: 15 cm
Origin: United Kingdom