Kepler Short Sleeve [Mens]pure merino base layer
Thermal and anti-microbial merino base layer tee, for warmth, freshness, and next-to-skin comfort in cooler climates
Whether you’re hiking a GR route on the continent, biking through Scotland, or heading out for the Alpine summer, your base layer should keep you comfortable and warm no matter what the weather decides.
A multi-day trip doesn’t have to leave you with a humungous pile of laundry to get through. Thermoregulatory, anti-microbial, UV protective, and exquisitely soft, the Kepler base layer range is made to keep you comfortable and fresh on longer trips across a wide range of temperatures.
Flatlock seams and an anatomical cut enhance the natural next-to-skin comfort of merino. Kepler is designed to have a flattering fit that isn’t too ‘base layery’, so you’ll fit right in at the pub after a day on the hill.
The Kepler range uses beautiful, ultrafine merino for a luxuriously comfortable next-to-skin feel.
With thermoregulatory and anti-microbial properties, merino wool is more than a match for day-in, day-out use across the temperatures in changeable mountain conditions, help you to stay fresh, comfortable and protected no matter what the weather decides.
We use 100% natural New Zealand merino from non-mulesing farms.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Short-sleeved ultrafine merino base layer
- Shorter sleeves improve ventilation and articulation
- Ultrafine merino for softness and comfort
- Anatomical cut and flatlock seams feel great next to the skin
- Merino wool minimises odours
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- New Zealand merino from 100% non-museling farms
Fabric: 100% New Zealand merino, 160 gsm, 17.2 microns
Seams: Flatlock stitching
Weight: S: 140 g; M: 160 g; L: 170 g; XL:175 g; XXL: 195 g
Product Care Information
The better you look after this merino garment, the better it will look after you. Give your Kepler a long, happy life with these tips:
- Hand wash your merino in lukewarm water, or gentle machine wash.
- Darn any holes as soon as possible so they don’t grow.
- Avoid snagging, vigorous machine washing, putting your finger through the fabric, and hungry moths.
Used this product?Write a review
Great base layer for hiking.
My go to hiking base layer for any type of weather. Keeps you warm and dries fast. Highly recommended.
I am 6', 39"chest and 31" waist - no I have not mistook Alpkit for a dating site! I chose the small size and this fits perfectly, close but not tight, perfect for adding more layers on top when needed. The quality is great and the price too.