Arnison [Mens] midweight hiking trousers
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
Bashing through bracken, squeezing past barbed wire and dragging backsides down steep slopes: your trousers need to be able to take a beating.
The Arnison is a hardwearing midweight trouser designed for striding, strolling and kicking about cwms, crags and campsites. Inbuilt stretch, a diamond-shape gusseted crotch and articulated knees provide you with the full freedom of movement needed to clamber up and down the fells with ease.
In addition to front and back pockets, the trousers pack in a zipped valuables pocket with internal phone sleeve and a side cargo pocket that neatly fits an OS Map. A micro-fleece waistband is comfortable against the skin and velcro waist adjusters help to keep the trousers in place even without a belt.
Notoriously changeable British walking conditions are no problem for the Arnison trousers. The fast-drying fabric has a dense weave which makes them highly wind resistant. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating also adds extra weather-proofing – enough to withstand a light shower and hopefully put off pulling on the waterproof trews for another five minutes at least!
- Tailored for movement with a diamond-shape gusseted crotch and articulated knees, plus inbuilt stretch (3% Spandex)
- 6 Pockets including zipped security pocket with phone sleeve and an OS Map sized cargo pocket
- Hard-wearing and highly wind resistant with a dense-weave nylon fabric
- Shower protection provided by a C6 DWR (Durable Water Repellant) coating
- Velcro waist adjusters as well as belt loops to achieve a comfortable fit
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
405g (Men’s Medium)
What You Say: Customer Reviews and Comments
Used this product?Write a review
Does the job well
Really comfortable hard wearing trousers. Decent pockets ; phone pocket is just the right size so the phone does not bang your leg. Maybe the regular pockets could be a little bigger/deeper. The right leg pocket has great inner pocket for knife. Waistband is nicely flexible and does not ruck up if drawn tight.