Apogee Jacket [Womens]Primaloft gold jacket
Tough and toasty Primaloft Gold winter belay jacket for keeping warm when resting, at belay stances, and between those stints of being a hero
Apogee Jacket [Womens] Primaloft gold jacket
Whether you’re crawling out of your tent on a cold morning, belaying your partner from the top of a pitch, waiting for the midnight changeover on a 24 hour enduro, or emerging from an open water swim, who would say no to being swaddled by 100gsm of Primaloft Gold insulation?
Apogee is the ultimate protection for those cold damp winters. Lightweight and packable, we can’t think of a scenario where we wouldn’t want one in our packs.
Designed for warming up after working hard in cold climates, Apogee’s tough, water resistant outer can more than handle the demands of hero life. The low maintenance, toasty Primaloft Gold fill retains thermal properties when wet, and dries quickly too!
Designed with frozen belayers in mind, a helmet compatible hood, integrated wrist-warmers, and an internal zip baffle fend off draughts. The two-way zip makes it comfy over a harness, and a relaxed cut lets you layer up when the temperatures plummet.
Primaloft Gold is a synthetic fibre which create millions of tiny air pockets to trap body heat, keeping you warm in colder conditions. It uses a water repellent finish to improve performance in extreme conditions, maintaining its thermal properties even when wet. Primaloft Gold has a better warmth to weight ratio than standard synthetic fibres. It’s also easy to care for, packable, breathable, and super soft: mega!
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Primaloft Gold insulated jacket for keeping warm between high output activities
- Primaloft Gold retains thermal properties when wet
- Less insulation in the arms and hood for freedom of movement
- Abrasion and water resistant outer fabric
- Relaxed cut for layering up
- 2-way zip for wearing over a harness
- Internal zip baffle with chin guard fends off the draughts
- 2 deep zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 1 internal zipped valuables pocket
- 2 large internal mesh pockets for climbing shoes, gloves and snacks
- Hook and loop cuffs with integrated thumb loop wrist-warmers
- Helmet compatible hood with front volume adjusters hidden inside chest pocket
- Stuff sack for stowing away
Fabric (outer): 20 x 15d, 35 gsm 100% nylon ripstop (300 mm HH)
Fabric (inner): 20d, 45gsm 100% polyester ripstop
Fill: 100gsm Primaloft Gold (body), 80gsm (hood and arms)
8: 410 g; 10: 430 g: 12: 450 g; 14: 475 g; 16: 500 g
Stuff sack: 10 g
Origin: United Kingdom
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm