Top Tarp Tips - 6 ways to pitch a tarp
Our Rig tarps offer ultimate flexibility and can be pitched in as many orientations as you can imagine. Here are our top 5:
Top Tarp Tips Part 1 - Continuous Ridge Line
Top Tarp Tips Part 2 - The Reflect Wedge
Top Tarp Tips Part 3 - Buried Sand Bags
Top Tarp Tips Part 4 - Kayak Bivvy
Top Tarp Tips part 5 - Van Attachment
Top Tarp Tips part 6 - Plough Point shelter
And finally, our step by step tarp-pitching photo guide.
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before You Buy - Sonder Demo and Bike Hire
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns