123 Day Returns
If you are not happy, change your mind or want to swap for any reason you can return any item within 123 days of placing the order and we will exchange or refund no question. The kit must be unused, in its original packaging and original condition. If you are in the UK the return postage is also free.
Items must be fit for resale, unused, undamaged, in their original condition and packaging.
Returns within the UK are free.
Returns from outside the UK will be at your cost.
Free returns may be available to international PayPal customers using the PayPal returns service.
Free UK Returns
Buy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it within 123 days of your order and we will exchange or refund no question. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
Please enclose a completed returns form, otherwise we will not be able to process your return.
If the products are not returned in this condition you may not get a full refund. Note large items such as bouldering mats and Double Dozers do not qualify for the free returns service.
You can return unwanted items for free using Royal Mail.
1. Box up your unwanted goodies making sure they fit the dimensions noted below. Please remember to enclose your returns slip.
2. Visit http://rm.alpkit.com to generate your label.
3. Slap the label on your package.
4. Take it to your post office and they will give you a Certificate of Postage. This is your proof the item has entered the Royal Mail network, and should it get lost help you claim for the loss. Your confirmation page will list your closest Post Office branch.
5. You can also post your item in a post box (if it fits), however you will not receive proof of postage.
Some things to note:
This free returns service is only valid within UK addresses. Normal delivery time is 48 hours.
Must be less than 20 kg and smaller than 61 x 46 x 46 cm
Must be less than 20 kg and the length plus twice the diameter not exceed 104cm, with the greatest dimension being no more than 90cm
If the product has failed due to a manufacturing defect we will replace or repair it at our expense. Please contact us to arrange return of the item, this allows us to deal with your return more efficiently. Once you have contacted us, we will then instruct you how to return the item.
Download a pdf returns form
For international returns please see our international shipping page
PayPal free international returns
PayPal is currently offering free return shipping for customers that have paid using PayPal. To find out more and activate this service, please click on the link below.
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns