Toliari 12 Cliplessclipless pannier
Lightweight 12l waterproof clipless pannier with webbing ladder attachment points; suitable for strapping to bikes, kayaks, donkeys... just about anything!
Toliari 12 Clipless clipless pannier
Life on the road isn’t always plain-sailing… Luckily Toliari is tough and durable enough to cope with whatever the road throws at you.
Toliari Clipless provides 12 litres of versatile storage for those two-wheeled adventures where you’re after a lightweight pannier set-up.
A 400D TPU coated nylon outer, combined with welded construction and roll-top closure, protects your gear from the elements. Highly resilient against oil and grease, Toliari copes easily with the day-in, day-out abuse of life on the road.
Roll-top closure provides quick and easy access, buckling neatly along both sides of the bag. The flat semi-rigid back panel gives the bag structure, making it easy to pack. Versatile webbing ladders permit multiple attachment options, whilst Hypalon tabs on the front and sides provide extra stability.
When carrying valuables, we recommend always using a dry bag within your Toliari for extra protection.
We are not able to provide additional webbing or clips to attach Toliari to your ride.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Clipless pannier bag for touring adventures
- Waterproof fabric and roll-top closure
- Welded seams for waterproof construction
- Roll-top closure and semi-rigid back panel for easy access
- Webbing ladder for versatile attachment
- Tear and abrasion resistant outer
- Hypalon tabs for secure attachment
- Reflective logos for rider safety
- Additional webbing and clips not included
Outer: 400D TPU coated nylon waterproof fabric
Buckles: Duraflex 25 mm S.J.
Weight: 435 g
Height: 40 cm
Width: Top - 29 cm; Base - 21 cm
Depth: 17 cm
Capacity 12 l
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Ultralight Long-Distance Bikepacking: What to Pack
- Tale of Two Mountains
- Long Mynd delights
- 2016 review
- Kendal Mountain Festival 2016
- Adventure Pedlars - A company born out of a 20,000km bike ride:
- Bikepacking what to pack
- UK Made Adventure - Stingray
- UK Made Adventure - Stem Cell
- UK Made Adventure - Koala