Possum Smallframe bag
Streamlined, tough, and invariably versatile universal frame bag for storing your heavier adventure essentials; UK-made to last
Possum Small frame bag
Quaint French cobble-stones, Welsh fire track, smooth Norwegian roads: no two terrains are the same. Although your bike may change over the years, some things will stick by you no matter where you go. Possum is one of them.
Possum provides stable, secure, and ‘swing-free’ storage for your heavier items.
Its ½ bag design was conceived to fit a multitude of open-frame designs, leaving room to run bottles and cages.
Constructed from water resistant, bombproof, and lightweight VX21 in our UK factory, Possum is made cope with demands of travel without adding weight to your set-up.
The simple design maximises space-to-size ratio, with a smaller accessory pocket to keep your wares organised. A front-facing cable port makes using dynamos and charging batteries simple.
A webbing ladder offers endless fastening points; simply cut the VELCRO® strap provided to size.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
- Dependable storage for heavier items
- Made to last in the UK
- Bombproof, waterproof, and ultralight VX21
- Minimalist design for lightweight storage
- Universal fit for open frames
- ½ bag leaves room for bottles and cages
- Main storage pocket and small accessory pocket
- Hard wearing zip closure
- Off-centre zip prevents contents from spilling when attached up-side-down
- Large zip puller for use with gloves
- Key hook in main pocket
- Front facing cable port
- Bar-tacked webbing ladder for endless attachment points
- VELCRO® strap provided
Outer: VX21 and 110d Cordura
Zips: YKK water resistant
Weight: 170 g
Size: 42 x 6 x 10 cm
Origin: United Kingdom
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Ultralight Long-Distance Bikepacking: What to Pack
- Tale of Two Mountains
- Long Mynd delights
- 2016 review
- Kendal Mountain Festival 2016
- Adventure Pedlars - A company born out of a 20,000km bike ride:
- Bikepacking what to pack
- UK Made Adventure - Stingray
- UK Made Adventure - Stem Cell
- UK Made Adventure - Koala
Used this product?Write a review
Perfect Do Anything Bag
Bought this for an upcoming camping trip and have been testing it out on shorter runs. Amazing what will fit: Large light battery, tube multi tool, pump, C02 inflator, tyre levers, patch kit and gels. Doesn't swing or move around.