- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Care & Environmental Advice
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
Naranjo is a technical short-sleeved mountain shirt for comfort and protection on active days riding, climbing, trekking and hiking.
Made for hot days on the hill, Naranjo’s quick-drying polyester fabric has a wicking finish which whisks moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable when you’re working hard. The incredibly light fabric sits comfortably against your skin and keeps the Naranjo down to a featherweight 150 grams (size medium). Naranjo is treated with Polygiene, an environmentally friendly and permanent treatment that uses silver salt to stop your clothes from getting stinky after days of wear. This makes Naranjo ideal for multi-day trips where carrying less, wearing more and washing less are priorities.
Naranjo is cut for movement. The relaxed fit keeps you comfortable on hot days and the rear seam is angled to prevent any tightness across your back when riding or climbing. The button-down front gives you the option to vent as much or as little as you want.
With a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating of over 50, Naranjo gives you excellent protection from the sun, with a turn-up collar to keep those UV rays off the back of your neck.
High-wicking, quick-drying, protective, incredibly lightweight, and with an active fit… and therein lie its magic power.
- Technical base layer mountain shirt for active days
- Quick-drying and high-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Incredibly lightweight fabric sits comfortably against the skin
- Polygiene keeps your clothes smelling fresh after days of wear
- Excellent protection from the sun (50+ UPF)
- Cut for freedom of movement, angled rear yoke seam gives stretch across the back (ace for riding and climbing)
- Front pocket with Velcro closure for documents, cards or passport
- Button-hole on front pocket for stashing your sunnies
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Weight: S: 120 g; M: 125 g; L: 135 g; XL: 140 g; XXL: 150 g
Fabric: 100% Polyester
Polygiene odour control technology
Product Care Information
Wash on a delicate cycle at 30°C or hand-wash with lukewarm water.
Use a non-biological detergent or pure soap.
Do NOT use fabric conditioners or softeners.
Rinse thoroughly in clean water.
Line dry and use a cool iron.
What You Say: Customer Reviews and Comments
Used this product?Write a review
I love the cut and the pocket is useful. Wore it for a week in Cornwall and didn't get complaints about passing donkeys, so thumbs up for hygiene control.
There is a small scratchy label on the inside seem which I did notice occasionally and the hole on the pocket was too tight for my beefy shades. Other than that, this is my go-to summer shirt.