Mountain Ghost 200 Primaloft sleeping bag
4˚C limit 2 season Primaloft Silver synthetic sleeping bag, ideal for self-supported trips in damp or humid climates where your kit might get wet
6 weeks of cycle-touring through France, springtide backpacking in Snowdonia, mid-summer river-touring in the Lakes … sometimes you need to know that getting your kit damp won’t be the end of the world.
Mountain Ghost was made to give you extra reassurance of a good night’s sleep, even in damp conditions.
With 200 gsm of Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation, Mountain Ghost 200 is ideal for summer and spring use in temperate climates. Primaloft synthetic fibres repel water, improving performance and maintaining some insulating properties when wet. Synthetic insulation dries quicker and stays more comfortable than down insulation in sustained damp conditions.
Simple stitch-thru construction keeps the weight low, with a roomy cut and soft-touch polyester fabric for comfort in warmer conditions. The 2-way full-length YKK zip is protected by an insulated anti-snag baffle.
Low maintenance, comfortable, with a respectable pack-down size; Mountain Ghost is the perfect partner for your self-supported summer adventures.
Primaloft Silver insulation is a synthetic fiber which create millions of tiny air pockets to trap body heat. It uses water repellent finish to improve performance in extreme conditions, maintaining its thermal properties even when wet. It’s also easy to care for, packable, breathable, and super soft: mega!
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 2 season sleeping bag for spring and summer use
- Low-maintenance synthetic insulation
- Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation retains thermal properties when wet
- Soft-touch polyester fabric is comfortable in warmer climates
- Stitch-Thru construction reduces weight
- 2-way full-length zip with insulated baffle
- Adjustable head closure and insulated neck baffle for snugness
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- Internal pocket for valuables
- 4-way compression bag
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
|6||4 ˚C||8.3 ˚C||3.8 ˚C||-10 ˚C|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 200 g/m2 Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation
Inner: 240T ripstop polyester
Outer: 240T ripstop polyester
Weight: 1150 g
Internal length: 185 cm
Internal width: 64 cm
Zip length: 160 cm
Stuff bag weight: TBC g
Packed size: ⌀ 23.5 x 34 cm
Compressed size: ⌀ 24 x 21 cm
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.
Used this product?Write a review
almost perfect just is i bit to narrow for me around the shoulders i cant even cross my arms when zipped up fully and im only 5ft 10 and 42 inch chest so want it it to fit me the insulation is amazing no cold spots.