Mountain Ghost 140synthetic sleeping bag
7˚C limit 1 season synthetic sleeping bag weighing 980 g, ideal for self-supported trips in damp or humid climates where your kit might get wet
Mountain Ghost 140 synthetic sleeping bag
6 weeks of cycle-touring through France, backpacking in Snowdonia, mid-summer bivvying in the Lakes … sometimes you need to know that getting your kit damp won’t be the end of the world.
Mountain Ghost was made to give you extra reassurance of a good night’s sleep, even in damp conditions.
With 140 gsm of synthetic insulation, Mountain Ghost 140 is ideal for summer use in temperate climates. Synthetic fibres repel water and maintain some of their insulating properties when wet, drying quicker and staying more comfortable than down insulation in sustained damp conditions.
Simple stitch-thru construction keeps the weight low, with a roomy cut and soft-touch polyester fabric for comfort in warmer conditions. The 2-way full-length YKK zip is protected by an insulated anti-snag baffle.
Low maintenance, comfortable, with a respectable pack-down size; Mountain Ghost is the perfect partner for your self-supported summer adventures.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 1 season sleeping bag for summer use
- Low-maintenance synthetic insulation
- Synthetic insulation retains thermal properties when wet
- Soft-touch polyester fabric is comfortable in warmer climates
- Stitch-Thru construction reduces weight
- 2-way full-length zip with insulated baffle
- Adjustable head closure and insulated neck baffle for snugness
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- Internal pocket for valuables
- 4-way compression bag
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
|5||7 ˚C||10.8 ˚C||6.8 ˚C||-6.6 ˚C|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill quality: 140 g/m2 synthetic fibres
Inner: 240T ripstop polyester
Outer: 240T ripstop polyester
Weight: 980 g
Internal length: 185 cm
Internal width: 64 cm
Zip length: 160 cm
Stuff bag weight: TBC g
Packed size: ⌀ 21 x 32 cm
Compressed size: ⌀ 22 x 20 cm
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm