Koulin Trail Short [Womens] running shorts
Medium-length running shorts in a lightweight, stretchy, and fast-drying fabric; treated with Polygiene to keep the odours at bay.
£19.00 Was: £22.00
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
Fast and light: what does it really mean? To us, it means freedom. Moving unhampered (well, hampered only by the obstacles you encounter), taking the bare minimum, and enjoying the motion... and that sounds pretty good to us!
Koulin Trail Shorts give you the freedom to run without losing the convenience of a few handy features. Polygiene treatment means these short will spend less time in the wash and more time out on adventures!
An active cut and great next-to-skin feel make Koulin Trail Shorts really comfy, giving you the coverage you want without chafing or restricting your movement. The mesh inner is breathable, soft, and wicks moisture away from your skin. They fit snugly but aren't too tight, and flatlock seams prevent rubbing. The outer fabric is stretchy and quick-drying with a split seam that leaves you really free to move.
Although lightweight, the Koulin Trail Shorts are well-featured so that you can carry as little extra luggage as possible. A zipped rear pocket – big enough for an iphone – is ideal for valuables, whilst the low-profile mesh stash pockets on the thighs give you ample storage for gloves, gels, your hat... There’s even an attachment to keep you from losing your keys!
- Lightweight trail running shorts for fast and light excursions
- Polygiene ™ odour control technology
- Moisture wicking, breathable, and soft mesh inner for comfort
- Fast-drying and stretchy outer fabric
- Active cut, with a split hem for freedom of movement
- Two mesh stash pockets, key attachment, and rear zipped pocket for carrying all you need for a quick dash round the trail
- Elasticated waistband with drawcord for a good fit
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Weight: 130 g (12)
Inner: 86% polyester, 14% spandex, 110gsm
Outer: Polyester, 58 gsm