Jeanius [Womens] Technical performance jeans
Slim-fit jeans with hidden superpowers: extra-tough active-stretch denim with added moisture-wicking and temperature-regulation to to hike, bike and climb in
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Care & Environmental Advice
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
One pair of jeans to rule them all, one pair for cragging,
One pair to wear for walks and a little bit of cycling.
No need to keep Jeanius Jeans secret or safe though: they may look just like jeans and feel just like jeans, but they have hidden superpowers.
Jeanius are a slim (but not skinny) fit jean tailored for activity with subtly articulated knees and a diamond-shape gusseted crotch. Their fit means you can still see your feet when climbing and won’t risk catching them in mucky bike chains, but they’ll still be smart enough to wear out for dinner later. With BCI-certified sustainable cotton and four different fabric technologies, these aren’t your average pair of jeans either...
Our unique denim blend is designed to let your legs express themselves freely: striding determinedly up hillsides; contorting into awkward bouldering moves; performing ridiculous Monty Python walks... T400® polyester provides a superabundance of stretch and instant comfort, without sacrificing the natural denim feel. Plus it stops them losing their shape over time.
Cordura® fibres greatly increase the durability and makes your jeans last longer. No need to worry about scuffs, scrapes and tumbles with a truly bomber fabric that’s at least 4x tougher than regular cotton denim – gritstone come at me!
With the final two ingredients they’re comfortable in a wide range of temperatures too. Coolmax® All Season polyester wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry when you start to work up a sweat and Thermolite® hollow core fibres trap still air to keep you warm when the temperature drops.
Jeanius Jeans: denim to properly thrash about in and withstand a life lived out in the elements.
- Cordura® denim is 4x more durable than regular cotton denim with greater abrasion and tear resistance
- Made for movement with 4-way stretch, articulated legs and a diamond shape gusseted crotch
- Temperature-regulating combo of Coolmax® All Season and Thermolite® Core keep you comfortable year-round
- Moisture managing Coolmax® All Season wicks away sweat to keep you dry
- Made from Better Cotton Initiative™ certified sustainable cotton
- Slim fit legs allow you to see your feet better when climbing and are neater for cycling
- Classic 5-pocket design including coin pocket and decent-sized front pockets
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 57% Better Cotton Initiative-certified cotton
- 12% Cordura® Nylon 6,6
- 9% Thermolite® Core polyester
- 9% Coolmax® All Season polyester
- 12% T400 Polyester
- 1% lycra
Synthetic leatherette patch on waistband
553g (Womens 12)
For more info on how we developed our unique, drastically different denim then read Ronnie's 'What’s so Genius About the Jeanius and Sequence Jeans?' develop post. - Ronnie
We’ve selected cotton certified by the Better Cotton Initiative, which ensures it is grown using sustainable methods.
Cordura® makes the jeans 4x more durable; longer lasting clothing is replaced less frequently and reduces our environmental impact (and saves our pennies - win win!).