Filoment Hoody [Mens]RDS hydrophobic hooded down jacket
Men's lightweight 650 fill power hooded microrib hydrophobic duck down jacket to keep you cosy warm crawling out of a tent on a chilly morning. An ideal lightweight top-layer and much lighter and packable than a hoody
Filoment Hoody [Mens] RDS hydrophobic hooded down jacket
Down vest, down jacket and now a hoody! Wear it as a lightweight top-layer for climbing, bouldering and belaying, or as an insulating mid-layer for when the serious cold really sets.
A micro-rib down jacket is a great lightweight and packable alternative to a windproof fleece. It has the cosy feeling of your most comfortable hoody, the one you always wear on a chilly mornings and sunset evenings, and now with a hood you will be even cosier. It has an active, functional cut made to extend over your hips with a long back length. The external breast pocket is big enough to stash your phone, gps or wallet in without having to undo your main zip and lose all that precious warm air!
Filoment Hoody is highly compact so it can be stashed in your bag without taking too much space and with a DWR coating it will shrug off the occasional spray.
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Stays dry and retains loft up to 60 times longer than untreated down. It’s water based formulation is PFC-free and will not harm you or the environment. Absorbs 90% less water than untreated down, restoring performance much quicker.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
The down we use is certified RDS (Responsible Down Standard). This mark indicates that the down in this product does not come from birds that have been live-plucked or force-fed, and that their welfare has been protected from the time they were hatchlings to when they are slaughtered. That’s good to know.
- Lycra bound hood and cuffs with adjustable hem drawcord
- Articulated arms cut for movement
- Nikwax Hydrophobic fluorocarbon free water resistant down
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) sourced down - Ethically sourced, not live-plucked and not force-fed
- C6 DWR coating helping to prevent dirt and moisture absorption
- Filoment will easily stow away into a 1 litre Airlok dry bag, offering protection for lightweight adventure athletes on a mission
Total weight / fill weight
Small: 380 g / 130 g
Medium: 400 g / 141 g
Large: 425 g / 150 g
X-Large: 435 g / 160 g
Fill: 90/10 European duck down
Fill power: IDFB 650
20d, 42 gsm 100% polyester ripstop inner and outer
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
- What is the difference between fill weight and fill power?
- Filoment Hoody
- Where do we measure arm length from?
- How do I clean my down jacket?
- Help me pick the right size
- Alpkit’s ethical down policy [pre-winter 2016]
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm