Drop Bearhandlebar bag
Tough and lightweight 4 litre handlebar bag for all the essentials you need close at hand out on the trail; UK-made for durability.
Drop Bear handlebar bag
Bikepacking is about finding your style, embracing your unique way of doing things, and making an adventure your own. There may be no one-size-fits-all, but there is Drop Bear.
Drop Bear is designed to put your hoop handlebar space to good use, adding 4 litres of capacity to your set-up.
A wide 2-way zip lets you access to your essentials as your ride, with large glow-in-the-dark pullers for use with glove.
A removable internal divider makes keeping your kit organised a doddle, doubling up as a phone sleeve; two internal mesh pockets are large enough for your gels and bars.
Constructed from waterproof, bombproof, and lightweight VX21 in our UK factory, Drop Bear will endure the day-in, day-out abuse of life on the trail.
Although designed for the Confucius bars, a horizontal webbing ladder permits multiple attachment options.
Drop Bear has stitched seams; when out in wet weather, we recommend storing valuables in a dry bag for added protection.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
- Front-mounted handlebar bag for hoop handlebars
- Made to last in the UK
- Bombproof, waterproof, and ultralight VX21
- Internal mesh pouches for a few gels or snack bars
- Removable internal divider keeps kit organised
- Wide zip for easy access to your essentials
- 2-way water resistant zip for one-handed use
- Large zip pullers for use with gloves
- Front-facing horizontal webbing ladder for versatile attachment
- VELCRO® strap provided
Outer: VX21 waterproof fabric
Zip: YKK Aquaguard
Weight: 125 g
Dimensions (LxDxH): 30 x 10 x 17 cm
Capacity: 4 l
Origin: United Kingdom