Small seat bag with waterproof construction for protecting your mini essentials against the elements.
Bato saddle bag
£16.00 Was: £20.00
There’s nothing worse than being unprepared when you’re playing out on the trails… Fortunately the Bato has your back.
Bato provides secure, low-profile storage for trail spares, such as spare inner tubes, tyre levers, and repair kits.
Quiet and convenient, once installed beneath your seat, the Bato will stick around discretely - prepared for when you need it.
Waterproof 450d TPU nylon and welded seams keep your valuables dry in all but the worst conditions; a water resistant zip with storm flaps gives easy access to your kit.
The lid features an attachment tab for clipping a rear safety light and a key clip on the inside.
Whenever cycling in a downpour, we recommend using a dry bag within your Bato for added protection.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Easy-to-access storage for spares and repairs
- Waterproof fabric and water resistant zip
- Welded seams for waterproof construction
- Zip closure for easy access
- Large zip puller for use with gloved hand
- Low-profile fit doesn’t hamper your ride
- Secure 2-point attachment system
- Attachment tab for rear light
- Key clip inside the lid
- Attaches below the saddle
Outer: 450d TPU nylon
Zips: Water Resistant
Weight: 60 g
Size: 18 x 7 x 7 cm
Capacity: 0.5 litres