Analoko - Medium4l highly water resistant framebag
4 litre frame bag with waterproof construction for keeping your heavier kit secure and dry
Analoko - Medium 4l highly water resistant framebag
£48.00 Was: £60.00
Rain. As much as we moan about it, it sure does make the terrain we ride on what it is. That doesn’t mean we want all our stuff to get wet though
Analoko provides secure and highly water resistant storage for heavier items.
Analoko’s ½ bag design, with versatile Hypalon attachment points, fits most open frames and leaves room for bottles and cages.
Waterproof 450d TPU nylon and welded seams keep your valuables dry in all but the worst conditions. The two-way water resistant zip is protected by storm flaps, with front-facing apertures for cables or hydration tubes.
A spacious main compartment and small valuables pocket make sorting your wares simple, the removable base panel gives extra protection.
When carrying electricals, we recommend using a dry bag within your Analoko for added protection.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Water resistant storage for heavier items
- Waterproof fabric and water resistant zip
- Welded seams for waterproof construction
- Universal fit for open frames
- ½ bag leaves room to run bottles and cages
- Spacious yet lightweight and streamlined
- Main storage pocket and small accessory pocket
- Large zip puller for use with gloved hand
- Two-way water resistant zips with large storm flaps
- Front-facing storm flap apertures for cables and hydration tubes
- Preformed shape for neat, crisp lines
- Removable protective base panel
- Versatile attachment with secure Hypalon tabs
Outer: 450d TPU nylon
Zips: Zip: 2-way water resistant zip
Hypalon tabs: 5
Weight: 220 g
Size: 48 x 5.5 x 12 cm
Capacity: 4 litres
Used this product?Write a review
A worthwhile companion
Used this bag on my MTB on a gruelling three day trip across Exmoor and Dartmoor. Lots of rain, lots of sun, lots of mud, lots of stuff to carry (we were wild camping). This bag kept everything bone dry, withstood the weather conditions and was easy to access whilst riding. Compared to the Possum which some members of my group had; I think this is a better product for British weather.