Analoko - Large6l highly water resistant framebag
6 litre frame bag for larger bikes. Ideal for endurance racing, touring and weekender bikepacking. Waterproof construction for keeping your heavier kit secure and dry
£53.00 Was: £65.00
Rain. As much as we moan about it, it sure does make the terrain we ride on what it is. That doesn’t mean we want all our stuff to get wet though
Analoko provides secure and highly water resistant storage for heavier items.
Analoko’s ½ bag design, with versatile Hypalon attachment points, fits most open frames and leaves room for bottles and cages.
Waterproof 450d TPU nylon and welded seams keep your valuables dry in all but the worst conditions. The two-way water resistant zip is protected by storm flaps, with front-facing apertures for cables or hydration tubes.
A spacious main compartment and small valuables pocket make sorting your wares simple, the removable base panel gives extra protection.
When carrying electricals, we recommend using a dry bag within your Analoko for added protection.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Water resistant storage for heavier items
- Waterproof fabric and water resistant zip
- Welded seams for waterproof construction
- Universal fit for open frames
- ½ bag leaves room to run bottles and cages
- Spacious yet lightweight and streamlined
- Main storage pocket and small accessory pocket
- Large zip puller for use with gloved hand
- Two-way water resistant zips with large storm flaps
- Front-facing storm flap apertures for cables and hydration tubes
- Preformed shape for neat, crisp lines
- Removable protective base panel
- Versatile attachment with secure Hypalon tabs
Material: 450d TPU nylon
Construction: Welded seams
Zip: 2-way water resistant zip
Hypalon tabs: 5
Weight: 250 g
Size: 51 x 5.5 x 14 cm
Capacity: 6 litres
Used this product?Write a review
Three week bikepack trip
Bought this as part of my kit for a 3 week solo cycle tour in Japan (Fukuoka-Tokyo).
Well built. Sits well in the frame (60cm Trek Domane) with the Velcro ties and kept my heavy stuff central and my handy stuff handy. Right side is a huge cavern. Left side is convenient for doc's.
Waterproof proven up to pre-typhoon levels. Convenient - I could leave it on my bike when I packed it up in a Rinko bag to catch the Shinkansen a couple of times.
I did have to lower my downtube bottle holder to give clearance for a large bottle for the trip, but that was a given for any of these types of bags. Smaller bottle fitted stock on my Seat tube.
Two thumbs up.