Analoko frame bag
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Customer Reviews
Rain. As much as we moan about it, it sure does make the terrain we ride on what it is. That doesn’t mean we want all our stuff to get wet though
Analoko provides secure and highly water resistant storage for heavier items.
Analoko’s ½ bag design, with versatile Hypalon attachment points, fits most open frames and leaves room for bottles and cages.
Waterproof TPU nylon and welded seams keep your valuables dry in all but the worst conditions. The two-way water resistant zip is protected by storm flaps, with front-facing apertures for cables or hydration tubes.
A spacious main compartment and small valuables pocket make sorting your wares simple, the removable base panel gives extra protection.
When carrying electricals, we recommend using a dry bag within your Analoko for added protection.
- Water resistant storage for heavier items
- Waterproof fabric and water resistant zip
- Welded seams for waterproof construction
- Universal fit for open frames
- ½ bag leaves room to run bottles and cages
- Spacious yet lightweight and streamlined
- Main storage pocket and small accessory pocket
- Large zip puller for use with gloved hand
- Two-way water resistant zips with large storm flaps
- Front-facing storm flap apertures for cables and hydration tubes
- Preformed shape for neat, crisp lines
- Removable protective base panel
- Versatile attachment with secure Hypalon tabs
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Grey: 450d TPU nylon
Black: Dual Coated 420d TPU
Zip: 2-way water resistant zip
Hypalon tabs: 5
|Weight (grey / black)||180 g / 156 g||220 g||250 g / 170 g|
|Capacity||2.5 L||4 L||6 L|
|Size||42 x 5.5 x 11 cm||48 x 5.5 x 12 cm||51 x 5.5 x 14 cm|
What You Say: Customer Reviews and Comments
Used this product?Write a review
Great build quality and zippers. Fits more than you think. Only issue that I have with it is that the velcro straps are not rubberised. The straps provided can scuff the frame.
Roomy, secure and well built
Having previously used a Glider and finding it a little smaller than I expected I got one of these. Not much bigger to look at but it certainly fits a lot more in than a comparable sized Glider. It fits well on my bike, it's light, and the build quality is excellent. And it's waterproof. Or so it's said; thankfully I've not had to test that yet, but given the quality of other Alpkit products I've used up to now I'm sure it'll do what they say it will.