Top Tarp Tips part 5 - Van Attachment
Utilise your car or van at the campsite and extend your living area. This simple trick can create a changing room right next to your vehicle, a quick shelter or an awning.
Step 1. Pass a piece of cord through an attachment point
Step 2. Tie a big double overhand knot in the cord
Step 3. Trap the cord in your vehicle door
Pro Tip. If you have a set of walking poles use these in the opposite corners to prop the tarp up.
***WARNING*** - Leaving this set up over a long period in bad weather can cause water to seep along the cord and ‘drip’ into your vehicle.
Similarly tagged stickies: Customer Service Top Tips - Tarps, Jaran tent pitching instructions, Ordos tent pitching instructions, Tetri pitching instructions, Top Tarp Tips Part 1 - Continuous Ridge Line, Top Tarp Tips Part 2 - The Reflect Wedge, Top Tarp Tips Part 3 - Buried Sand Bags, Top Tarp Tips Part 4 - Kayak Bivvy, Viso pitching instructions,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns