Kepler Zip Top [Womens] pure merino base layer
Naturally thermal and anti-microbial merino long-sleeved base layer with ¼ zip neck for warmth, freshness, and next-to-skin comfort in cooler climates
Alpine summer, Scottish winter, Autumn on the gritstone… You don’t want your base layer to be as seasonally limited as your outdoor activities.
A multi-day trip doesn’t have to leave you with a humungous pile of laundry. Thermoregulatory, anti-microbial, UV protective, and exquisitely soft, Kepler base layer keeps you comfortable and fresh on longer trips across a range of temperatures.
A high collar keeps your neck protected from draughts or the sun whilst the ¼ zip neck opening gives ventilation when needed. Thumb loops keep the full-length sleeves in place, ensuring your forearms stay well protected.
Flatlock seams and an anatomical cut enhance the natural next-to-skin comfort of merino. Kepler is designed to have a flattering fit that isn’t too ‘base layery’, so you’ll fit right in at the pub after a day on the hill.
The Kepler range uses beautiful, ultrafine merino for a luxuriously comfortable next-to-skin feel.
With thermoregulatory and anti-microbial properties, merino wool is more than a match for day-in, day-out use across the temperatures in changeable mountain conditions, help you to stay fresh, comfortable, and protected no matter what the weather decides.
We use 100% natural New Zealand merino from non-mulesing farms.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Long-sleeved ultrafine merino base layer
- Longer sleeves give added coverage and protection
- High collar protects from the draughts and the sun
- ¼ zip gives you room to breathe
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place
- Ultrafine merino for softness and comfort
- Anatomical cut and flatlock seams feel great next to the skin
- Merino wool minimises odours
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- New Zealand merino from 100% non-museling farms
Fabric: 100% New Zealand merino, 160 gsm, 17.2 microns
Seams: Flatlock stitching
Weight: 8: 160g; 10: 175 g; 12: 185 g; 14: 195 g; 16: 205 g
Zip length: 20 cm
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
The better you look after this merino garment, the better it will look after you. Give your Kepler a long, happy life with these tips:
- Hand wash your merino in lukewarm water, or gentle machine wash.
- Darn any holes as soon as possible so they don’t grow.
- Avoid snagging, vigorous machine washing, putting your finger through the fabric, and hungry moths.