Floe Short [Womens] MTB shorts
Mountain biking shorts designed for durability, comfort, practicality and fit, both in and out of the saddle.
Floe MTB shorts are designed for durability, comfort, practicality, and a flattering fit both on and off the saddle.
Thigh zips with mesh inserts give you a little more room for pads should you need it, as well as giving you that extra bit of ventilation when you're working hard. The fabric itself is durable, breathable, wind resistant and wicking, with 12% stretchy spandex to give you freedom of movement. A DWR coating gives even more protection against the elements, and thoughtful panelling avoids seams in high-wear areas, making the Floe even more durable.
An adjustable waistband lets you cinch the waist in to avoid gaping when you're pedalling hard, two heavy duty snaps give a secure closure.
Extra deep stash pockets make the Floe shorts practical whether you're whirling down a hillside or getting a pint afterwards, and a discrete zipped pocket is perfect for keeping essentials. such as keys and credit cards, safe.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Thigh zips with mesh inserts accommodate pads and increase ventilation.
- Adjustable waistband prevents gaping.
- Heavy duty snaps for secure closure, rubberised tab for easy opening.
- 2 deep stash pockets and a zipped essentials pocket.
- Seam-free high wear areas.
- Durable, wicking, windproof fabric with DWR finish.
Weight: 8: 230 g; 10: 245 g; 12: 260 g; 14: 275 g; 16: 285 g
Fabric: 88% nylon, 12% spandex, 166gsm
Origin: United Kingdom