Backpacker First Aid Kit
Basic emergency first aid kit in a roll-top waterproof bag for dealing with backpacking emergencies in wild places
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Customer Reviews
The most important kit in the mountains is the stuff that you hope you’ll never need.
First Aid Kits are essential for anyone out in the mountains. Our packs are tailored to suit different requirements and come in waterproof roll-top bags which give an adjustable pack size – add stuff in or take it out depending on where you’re headed.
Selected for dealing with most of the common injuries when you’re out on a day walk, think of it as your ‘standard kit’. Rowan from the design team would take it for a day out walking in the Peak.
- 10 x 10 Non-adherent Dressing (2)
- 5 x 5 Non-adherent Dressing (2)
- 7.5 x 5 Adhesive dressing (2)
- Assorted Blister Pack (6)
- Conforming Bandage 5cm
- Fabric Tape
- Gloves (2 pairs)
- Safety Pins (12)
- Plasters 3 sizes (20)
- Steri Strips (6)
- Triangular bandage
- Antiseptic wipes (6)
- Meets minimum race requirements
- Waterproof roll-top bags so that you can adjust the packed size.
- Made and packed in the UK
- 3 Year Alpine Bond