Try Before You Buy - Sonder Demo and Bike Hire
You can book a free Sonder Bike Demo to test ride a bike at any of our stores and AKHQ, or alternatively you can hire a Sonder Bike for a day or longer to truly test it to its limits.
- The bike you would like to demo
- The size and build options you would like
- The date(s) you would like to demo
- Where you'd like to demo (home delivery or store collection)
- Your contact details
Once we have this information, we'll check availability and arrange a demo of a bike from our fleet that matches your ideal bike best. We'll then confirm details and take payment.
If you go on to buy any bike from us, we'll refund the rental cost.
If you opt for this service, you must pay for delivery and collection services, this starts from £30. Your bike is fully prepared by Neil or Liam. When you receive it the only thing you will have to do is remove the packaging, rotate the handlebars (allen key required) and you are good to roll.
- Standard 48 hr weekday service (ParcelForce) - £30
- Postcode Exceptions: The 48hr service is not available to all UK postcodes. Please check your postcode against these tables if your delivery is time critical.
- Saturday Pickup / Delivery - Contact us for details.
In all cases keep hold of the box and packaging as you will need that to return the bike.
Returning your Bike
We will arrange for our courier to pick the bike up from you on a pre arranged date.
We will have to put a hold on your bank card for the cost of the bike that you demo for the weekend. This is basically insurance that the bike will be returned; it is processed as a deferred payment in the SagePay secure payment system. No money is taken from your account, however, it does lock it in so that you cannot access those funds from when you call to make the payment to when the bike arrives back with us (usually around a week in total for a weekend demo). Once the bike is returned we abort the deferred payment which releases the funds for you. You can put the deferred payment on either a credit or debit card.
Repairs and Returns
- How we ship our products
- International orders - Ordering from outside the UK
- Finance Options
- Bulk Orders and what discounts are available
- Pre-Orders items - what are they and when will you get them?
- Ordering Custom Products
Help with your order
- When will you get your bike?
- Common bike upgrades
- Bike and frame weights
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Bike Hire and Demos
- International Shipping