Can I zip together long and short sleeping bags?
It is possible to zip together a long and a short sleeping bag but the zips are different lengths. This means you may have a gap of 5cm or so at the top where the longer zip is exposed.
The zips are guaranteed to be compatible if bought from the same batch. If purchasing bags from different batches, it is still likely to be compatible but it is not guaranteed.
Similarly tagged stickies: Alpkit’s ethical down policy [pre-winter 2016], Cloud Cover, Gamma - How to change the battery pack?, How do I clean my down jacket?, How our sleeping bags are tested, How to clean your down sleeping bag, Left or right zip, Packing your sleeping bag in an Airlok, SLEEP - optimising your sleeping bag’s warmth, Sleeping bag comfort ratings, Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing, Which sleeping bag is suitable for my Kilimanjaro trip?, You Warm the Bag,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Christmas Shopping 2017
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns