Will my boulder mat fit in my car?
If you have an estate car or ‘station wagon’ you are sure to have no problem with any of our mats. If you have a sporty hatch you may want to measure it up before finding out you can’t take all your friends bouldering and take your favourite pad! This page lists cars we know of where you don't need to fold down the rear seat to get it in the boot. The Project is our biggest mat followed by Mujo and Phud, so if a Project fits you can assume the others will. If you know of other cars with small boots let us know.
- New BMW Mini - 3 door (back seats down)
- Renault Clio
- Ford Focus
- Toyota Avensis
- Peugeot 306
- Golf Mk VI
- BMW Mini Cooper
Similarly tagged stickies: Christmas Shopping 2017, Clip, Filoment Hoody, Head Torch Functions - how to turn on the sidelights or change light colours on your Alpkit torch?, How do I land on my crash pad?, Phantac hydrophobic RDS jacket, Prism battery lock - How to save my batteries?,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Christmas Shopping 2017
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns