Why are my Koala straps slipping?
If you are finding that your Koala saddle straps are slipping, this is most likely due to the Koala being over-filled and causing the straps to be pushed outwards.
To secure the straps optimally, ensure that you fill your Koala as evenly as possible and try not to put too much stuff in it! Make sure that you pull the Koala up and into the saddle and seat post as much as possible, before tightening the saddle rail strap. This should prevent unwanted movement.
This should keep the Koala in a nicely secure position throughout your ride. If you want a little extra security on longer or bumpier rides, looping an elastic band around the end of the strap will stop them from moving.
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns