What wheel sizes can Broken Road take?
The Broken Road is designed for a 2.8 in rear B+ tyre. This has a diameter of 729 mm at maximum size for manufacturing tolerance. This clears the seat tube by the ISO required 6 mm, at min tolerance. So can you use 29'er wheels? Yes... Broken Road has longer chainstays that will take a 29 in wheel.
Similarly tagged stickies: Are Sonder available outside the UK?, Can I set up Sonder Frontier to run as a single speed, Common Bike Upgrades: price list, Cycle to Work Schemes, Hadron Bike Light Insight, Sonder bespoke frames and bikes, Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes, What pressure should I run my Trailblazers at?, What wheel sizes can Camino take?, What wheel sizes can Transmitter take?, Why have Alpkit designed their own bikes?,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns