What pressure should I run my Trailblazers at?
For a great riding experience our recommendation is 20-35 psi.
Similarly tagged stickies: Are Sonder available outside the UK?, Can I set up Sonder Frontier to run as a single speed, Cycle to work schemes, Hadron 2000 lumen bike light, Sonder bespoke frames and bikes, Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes, What wheel sizes can Broken Road take?, What wheel sizes can Camino take?, What wheel sizes can Transmitter take?, Why have Alpkit designed their own bikes?,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns