We wish things didn't go wrong, but from time to time they do. The following points are issues we have come up against and may help you out of a hole.
Make sure your web browser is up to date
It is always worth keeping your browser up to date both for security and browsing pleasure. You can download the latest versions from the following links, they all work on Mac and PC so take your pick:
If you continue to have problems using our site please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org It would help if you included any relevant details such as which browser and which type of computer you are using.
Help: My order failed!
1. Connection failure: There could have been a temporary connection problem on the Internet causing the webserver to time out.
2. Wrong credit card number: Your credit card details may have been rejected by our payment processor; they are pretty strict.
3. Duplicate order: Every time you enter our checkout you create a unique order ID. If you enter an invalid card number you will be given the chance to use a different card, however if you try the same card number you order can be rejected.
Help: I didn't get an order confirmation!
After completing an order you should return to our site and see an order confirmation page. You should also receive an email confirming that we have received your order. If you do not get either of these please contact us and we will check to see if we have got it. This problem is usually a web browser issue so please check you are using the minimum requirements.
Help: I cannot click through to the payment page!
Repairs and Returns
- How we ship our products
- International orders - Ordering from outside the UK
- Finance Options
- Bulk Orders and what discounts are available
- Pre-Orders items - what are they and when will you get them?
- Ordering Custom Products
Help with your order
- When will you get your bike?
- Common bike upgrades
- Bike and frame weights
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Bike Hire and Demos
- International Shipping