Viper Headtorch Instructions
Viper headtorch instructions
The Viper has a one button operation-
- Press on button for XP-C Cree light
- Press once to move between settings: Mid > High > Low > Flashing > Off
- Press and hold button for 3 seconds to switch to 2 x side LEDs
- Press button once to move between settings: High > Low > Flashing > Off
- 1 x XP-C Cree focussed LED provides 100 lumen long range beam
- 2 x regulated ultra bright LED for 15 lumens of wide angle close range lighting
- Water resistant, IPX6 (not submersible)
- 3 x AAA. Battery compartment accessed by tilting torch head forward from headband and lifting catch
- 40 - 190 hrs of battery life
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns