Trinity Lantern Instructions
Say hello to Trinity, a dual-function lantern and torch (can we call it a tortern?). With a 190 lumen LED and handy dimmer function, Trinity can shed the right amount of light on any situation. Here’s how to get started.
Download the Trinity PDF instruction sheet
Change the Batteries
Unscrew the base cap and tip out the battery cradle, insert 4 x AA batteries in the direction indicated in the cradle.
Reinsert the cradle into the light in the direction indicated. Screw on the bottom cap, ensuring that the red O-ring is covered.
- Not compatible with Lithium batteries
Instructions for Use
Press the power button on the torch body to illuminate.
When illuminated, press and hold the told power button, the torch will begin to dim from 100% > 10% (blink at 10%) > 100%. Stop pressing when you’ve reached the right dimness.
To turn off, click once more.
- Do not shine torch directly into your eyes
- Do not submerge.
- Do not disassemble or modify this product as it will invalidate your warranty
- Keep Trinity clean to prevent dirt and dust from entering the electric elements
- Remove any moisture before storage
- Do not store Trinity with batteries inside for long periods of time
4 x AA good quality alkaline batteries.
Clean with a damp cloth
Ensure that the Trinity is dry before storing, store in a dry place. Do not store with batteries inside for a long time.
Service and Repairs
If the light does not work, check that the battery has been inserted the right way around and that it is not flat. Check that there is no water in the torch, dry thoroughly if there is and try again. Check contacts for signs of corrosion caused by the battery leaking or through damp. Clean contacts with a light emery cloth.
If issues cannot be corrected using these instructions, contact Alpkit for advice.
Bulb: 1 x XP-E Cree LED
Water Resistance: IPX5
Repairs and Returns
- How we ship our products
- International orders - Ordering from outside the UK
- Finance Options
- Bulk Orders and what discounts are available
- Pre-Orders items - what are they and when will you get them?
- Ordering Custom Products
Help with your order
- When will you get your bike?
- Common bike upgrades
- Bike and frame weights
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Bike Hire and Demos
- International Shipping