Top Tarp Tips Part 4 - Kayak Bivvy
Create quick attachments to paddles, walking poles or anything really! This simple idea allows you to utilise the Rig’s own stuff sack, a set of Apollo bags or any drawcord stuff sack you can find. No need for extra bits of cord and save time with less knots to tie.
Step 1. Place your stuff bag over the top of the paddle.
Step 2. Pull the drawcord tight around the paddle blade.
Step 3. Attach a clipper to the end of the drawcord and clip on to any of the Rigs attachment points.
Step 4. Peg out your paddle using Fredd and if you are on the beach or snow check out our earlier Top Tarp Tip - Buried Sand Bags.
Pro Tip. You can Larks foot the stuff bag’s drawcord around the webbing loops that cover the Rig eliminating the need for a Clipper.
Similarly tagged stickies: Customer Service Top Tips - Tarps, Jaran Tent Pitching Instructions, Ordos Tent Pitching Instructions, Tetri Pitching Instructions, Top Tarp Tips Part 1 - Continuous Ridge Line, Top Tarp Tips Part 2 - The Reflect Wedge, Top Tarp Tips Part 3 - Buried Sand Bags, Top Tarp Tips part 5 - Van Attachment, Viso Tent Pitching Instructions,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns